London, United Kingdom
IT Helpdesk Support
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
In this role, you will first and foremost provide exceptional service through remote and desk-side support to the global user base in a demanding, fast-paced environment. You will demonstrate exceptional technical expertise and individual initiative while maintaining a friendly, customer-focused attitude.
If you adhere to AKQA’s founding values of innovation, service, quality and thought, you will be excited about being part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges, and you will constantly strive to improve our service.
Located in London, as part of AKQA, you will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Provide on-site/remote support to the London studio and remote support to the other AKQA offices in the EMEA region
- Onboarding and offboarding of new and departing employees, including user account administration
- Imaging and deployment of Mac and PC hardware as well as tracking of assets from onboarding to deprovisioning—lifecycle management
- Troubleshooting of hardware, software and networking issues on Mac and PC
- Take ownership of incident tickets via the Helpdesk call-logging system and ensure issues are dealt with quickly and communicated effectively, ensuring tickets that require escalation are thoroughly investigated and all action points noted before escalating
- Responding to IT calls and problem tickets in a multi-office, multi-regional environment; following in-house procedures and escalation processes utilising our ticketing system
- Producing clear and concise documentation and procedures for administrative tasks
- Providing weekly IT Inductions to new staff in our EMEA region
- Maintaining password security, data integrity, and file system security for the desktop environment
- Support and troubleshooting of printers and copiers
- Maintaining effective relationships with AKQA leadership and staff
- macOS and Windows proficiency essential
- Experience with JAMF, Active Directory, Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace a plus
- Experience with Okta or other SSO providers a plus
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Self-motivated and proactive spirit, with a desire to learn and grow as part of a team
- Ability to uphold a positive attitude at all times, even under stressful conditions
- Experience supporting users in a multi-regional environment
- Proven ability to handle challenging, rapid-response user support
- Proven ability to resolve problems efficiently and effectively, recognising customers’ competence levels and approaching each level appropriately
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to balance, prioritise and organise multiple tasks
- Have a strong customer service ethos, a commitment to quality, and the will to drive improvements constantly
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.