San Francisco, United States
IT Support Analyst
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As an IT Support Analyst, you will first and foremost provide exceptional service to over 200 full-time and freelance employees across a variety of disciplines. Working in a demanding, fast-paced environment, you will demonstrate exceptional technical expertise and individual initiative while maintaining a friendly, customer-focused attitude.
Based in the heart of the SOMA district, the epicenter of the Bay Area’s technology industry. Our San Francisco studio offers staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most vibrant and beautiful cities.
- Onboarding and offboarding of new and departing employees, including user account administration
- Imaging and deployment of Mac and PC hardware as well as tracking of assets from onboarding to deprovisioning—lifecycle management
- Troubleshooting of hardware, software and networking issues on Mac and PC
- Responding to IT calls and problem tickets; following in-house procedures and escalation processes utilizing our ticketing system
- Producing clear and concise documentation and procedures for administrative tasks
- Maintaining password security, data integrity, and file system security for the desktop environment
- Support and troubleshooting of printers and copiers
- Maintaining effective relationships with AKQA leadership and staff
- macOS proficiency essential; Windows proficiency a plus
- Experience with JAMF, Active Directory, Office 365 and Google Workspace a plus
- Experience with Okta or other SSO providers a plus
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Self-motivated and proactive spirit, with a desire to learn and grow as part of a team
- Ability to uphold a positive attitude at all times, even under stressful conditions
- Experience supporting 100+ users
- Proven ability to handle challenging, rapid-response user support
- Proven ability to resolve problems efficiently and effectively, recognizing customers’ competence levels and approaching each level appropriately
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to balance, prioritize and organize multiple tasks
- Able to lift 50 pounds and have full physical ability to move furniture and perform light maintenance as described above
Please note: Candidates for this role must be willing to work onsite, at least 1 day per week, in San Francisco, CA when we return to the office.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply