IT Support Analyst
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As an IT Support Analyst, you will first and foremost provide exceptional service through remote and desk-side support to the global user base in a demanding, fast-paced environment. You will demonstrate exceptional technical expertise and individual initiative while maintaining a friendly, customer-focused attitude.
If you adhere to AKQA’s founding values of innovation, service, quality and thought, you will be excited about being part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges, and you will constantly strive to improve our service.
Located in Paris, France, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Provide on-site/remote support to the Paris studio and remote support to the other AKQA offices in the EMEA region
- Onboarding and offboarding of new and departing employees, including user account administration
- Imaging and deployment of Mac and PC hardware as well as tracking of assets from onboarding to deprovisioning—lifecycle management
- Troubleshooting of hardware, software and networking issues on Mac and PC
- Responding to IT calls and problem tickets in a multi-office, multi-regional environment; following in-house procedures and escalation processes utilising our ticketing system
- Producing clear and concise documentation and procedures for administrative tasks
- Providing weekly IT Inductions to new staff in our EMEA region
- Maintaining password security, data integrity, and file system security for the desktop environment
- Support and troubleshooting of printers and copiers
- Maintaining effective relationships with AKQA leadership and staff
- macOS and Windows proficiency essential
- Experience with JAMF, Active Directory, Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace a plus
- Experience with Okta or other SSO providers a plus
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Self-motivated and proactive spirit, with a desire to learn and grow as part of a team
- Ability to uphold a positive attitude at all times, even under stressful conditions
- Experience supporting users in a multi-regional and fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to handle challenging, rapid-response user support
- Proven ability to resolve problems efficiently and effectively, recognising customers’ competence levels and approaching each level appropriately
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Good command of French is a big plus
- Proven ability to balance, prioritise and organise multiple tasks
- Have a strong customer service ethos, a commitment to quality, and the will to drive improvements constantly.
Explore our extensive range of benefits here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.