London, United Kingdom
IT Support Analyst - Fixed Term Contract
As part of the IT support team, the IT support analyst will provide telephone, remote and deskside support to the global user base in a demanding, fast-paced environment, ensuring that world-class customer service is provided at all times. If you adhere to AKQA’s founding values of innovation, service, quality and thought, you will be excited about being part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges, and you will constantly strive to improve our service.
Contract type: Fixed term contract
- Provide outstanding, professional IT hardware and software support.
- Take ownership of incidents tickets via the Helpdesk call-logging system and ensure issues are dealt with quickly and communicated effectively, ensuring tickets that require escalation are thoroughly investigated and all action points noted before escalating.
- Provide regular and organised communication to customer tickets (both tickets assigned to self and other IT support analysts).
- Provide remote and (where necessary) onsite support to AKQA offices in the EMEA region.
- Manage the starters and leavers process on a rotational basis to the highest standard.
- Maintain all hardware and software licences.
- Maintain Windows and Mac desktop and laptop images.
- Be responsible for keeping the server and storerooms organised and tidied.
- Conduct meeting room checks to the highest standard, ensuring AKQA meeting rooms are fit for purpose for staff and clients.
- Plan and manage all audio and video requirements for internal and offsite events.
- Create and maintain IT documentation for internal IT staff and the AKQA userbase via the IT support portal.
- Manage and provide IT support for company internal and offsite events, at times out of regular business hours.
- Proactively contribute innovative ideas for continual service improvement.
- Have a proven ability to work well under pressure and focus on objectives with a positive approach.
- Be self-motivated, proactive, and self-driven teamwork
- Have a strong customer service ethos, a commitment to quality, and the will to drive improvements constantly. Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity.
- Make a positive contribution to the team and receive positive feedback.
- Receive a consistently high level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Work under pressure and maintain composure and patience at all times in difficult situations.
- Capable of multi-tasking.
- Have superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, confident, enthusiastic, and reliable.
- Approachable, polite, and courteous to the team and end-users at all times.
- Able to take instruction.
- Excellent problem-solving skills – able to use initiative in challenging situations.
- Demonstrate a strong team working capability and able to support and work collaboratively with others as well as mentor junior team members.
- Focused on quality and attention to detail whilst providing swift service.
- Flexible can-do attitude.
- An ability to organise and prioritise their own workload.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Prior experience of supporting users via telephone, by remote connectivity, or at their desks.
- Prior experience with supporting users in a multi-office, multi-regional environment.
- Experience using Helpdesk call logging software.
- Excellent knowledge of Apple hardware and software.
- Apple/Windows hardware and software troubleshooting experience.
- Microsoft Office 365 experience.
- Experience using the JAMF Pro for Apple MDM provisioning and software deployment (desirable, not essential).
- Experience using Microsoft SCCM to build and deploy desktop images and software (desirable, not essential).
- Basic administration of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange.
- Ability to identify technical solutions that meet business cost needs effectively.
- Good knowledge of AV systems (including video, audio mixers) and ability to provide recommendations for improvements where needed.
- Supporting remote working technologies (Palo Alto GlobalProtect/VPN).
- Basic network support and patching experience.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply