Finance Department juniors at AKQA works in partnership with different roles within the Administration and Management Control team, providing support to a wide range of operational tasks such as invoice-booking, new vendors checks and setup, credit card management and reconciliation, bank reconciliation, support on monthly reporting and travel expenses recording & processing. All activities will be compliant with our International group standards.
Working in the Finance Department you will grow alongside other team members, having a chance to demonstrate your interest, attitude and proactivity. You will also be involved in activities like supplier financial background checks and you will be asked to support the team during external audits.
During your internship you will be exposed to:
- an international framework, supporting our European offices
- the working mechanism of a structured, multinational Group
- a young and dynamic environment
- Accuracy, integrity and the ability to work within specific deadlines are your keys to succeed in this role.
- You have a good understanding of accounting.
- You have a good knowledge of Excel.
- You are willing to learn new tools (like SAP, SAGE 500, electronic invoicing, documentation workflow).
- You are able to interact effectively at professional level in both Italian and English.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Driven by enthusiasm and willingness to work in a challenging and dynamic environment, you demonstrate proactiveness and accountability in every task you are assigned.
- You have a positive, collaborative spirit and a hands-on attitude.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply