Junior Controller Assistant
Assistant Controller at AKQA works in partnership with different roles within the Administration and Management Control team, providing support to a wide range of operational tasks such as new vendors checks and setup, credit card management and reconciliation, bank reconciliation, support on monthly reporting for the Financial Controller, support on compliance review and documentation travel expenses review, management and maintenance of finance tools, support on the review of bookings and trial balance, support on specific month end and quarterly analysis. All activities will be compliant with our International group standards.
As an Assistant Controller you will grow alongside other team members, having a chance to demonstrate your interest, attitude and proactivity. You will also be involved in activities like supplier financial background checks and you will be asked to support the team during external audits.
During your apprenticeship you will be exposed to:
- An international framework, supporting our European offices
- The working mechanism of a structured, multinational Group
- A young and dynamic environment
- Accuracy, integrity and the ability to work within specific deadlines are your keys to succeed in this role.
- Good understanding of accounting.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Willing to learn new tools (like SAGE 500, Workbook, documentation workflow).
- Ability to interact effectively at a professional level in both Italian and English.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Driven by enthusiasm and willingness to work in a challenging and dynamic environment, you demonstrate proactiveness and accountability in every task you are assigned.
- You have a positive, collaborative spirit and a hands-on attitude.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply