Junior Motion Designer
The creative minds at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labours of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
As a Junior Motion Designer, you breathe life into our ideas and designs. As a multi-faceted member of the team, you will work on almost every key project, from concept stage through to the final delivery. You will have the opportunity to create a variety of work, from micro interactions, 3D concepts to prototypes of entire app experiences. You help our clients understand our vision is possible and help create meaningful moments for their audience.
As a junior member, you are also expected to spark the inspiration of your peers with fresh ideas and an understanding of the latest tools and practices.
Located on the Herengracht canal in central Amsterdam. At AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, and you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Interested in learning and trying the latest motion design tools
- Experience with Adobe After Effects and Premier Pro
- Beginner experience with design tools Sketch and Figma
- At least a beginner understanding of 3D software
- Trusted to be able to execute simple motion tasks
- Able to answer any brief with multiple outcomes
- Interest or experience using Unity is a plus
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Hungry to learn new skills, proactively and from peers
- Continuously expands their knowledge beyond one area of motion
- Keeping up to date with industry standards and workflows
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.