Junior QA Analyst (Automation)
At AKQA, we have a culture of excellence in software development and marketing technology, and pride ourselves on our track record of helping our clients leverage CMS features. Our quality assurance team ensures the quality and optimal release of all engineering products including websites, landing pages and campaigns, using functional testing, cross-browser testing and automated testing.
As a QA Analyst at AKQA, you'll ensure all projects are delivered to specification and quality goals. Your rigorous attention to detail, analytical thinking, process focus, and planning skills will play a critical part in our project teams exceeding client expectations.
Located in Melbourne, you’ll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Work with development team to understand assigned modules/new product features for the purpose of developing test cases
- Create and execute test cases in all planned sprints
- Set up necessary test data for effective test case execution
- Funnel defects through a defect tracking system and follow up to resolve all defects
- Own the system quality by resolving bugs, executing and passing test cases.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience creating automated test script using Selenium and Specflow (or other tools such as Cypress, etc.)
- Excellent time management skills to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate application defects
- Experienced in functional, integration and cross-browser testing for web applications
- Ability to work in an Agile environment and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to execute performance testing scripts using JMeter (or other tools such as k6, etc.) is advantageous
- Experience of security testing and knowledge of WCAG website accessibility standards is advantageous
- Knowledge of CMS-based applications such as Sitecore, Adobe AEM, Contentful, etc.
- Tertiary qualification in computer sciences or similar preferred
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.