Junior SEO Specialist
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Together with our new acquisition, Switched On, we offer clients a 360-degree view of brand experience through a highly integrated approach to media and technology.
As part of our Switched On team, our Junior SEO Specialists have an innate passion for online marketing. They specialise in identifying high potential opportunities and transforming them into compelling marketing solutions.
At AKQA Sydney, you'll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically-advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Work directly with internal teams and clients to drive measurable business outcomes.
- Assist all Owned Media team members on internal tasks, products, and innovation.
- Help to strengthen the profile of the Owned Media team and drive team progression.
- Define client requirements and tasks, and execute implementation.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse websites and data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum results.
- Present work to clients alongside the client-service team.
- Keeping informed about the latest developments in digital marketing and SEO, present back to the agency and clients where required.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- 1+ years of hands-on SEO experience and/or 1+ years Conversion Rate Optimisation experience — preferably agency-side.
- Experience improving website user experience, driving higher conversion rates, and running A/B tests.
- A working knowledge of Google Analytics and experience extracting meaningful insights from data.
- Experience with both on-site and off-site optimisation.
- Excellent people and presentation skills, client-facing experience a plus.
- An analytical mind and strong attention to detail.
- A passion for online marketing and an eagerness to learn.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.