Lead Experience Strategist
Strategists at AKQA make our clients’ business their business. Driven by an innate curiosity and a passion for problem solving and learning, they harness their cutting-edge knowledge of brands, technology, culture and societal trends to provide unique outlooks and solutions for our clients.
As Lead Customer Experience (CX) strategist, you’ll drive and inspire the CX team and projects, delivering digital, product, service and multi-channel experiences of the highest possible quality. You’ll innovate and collaborate to define customer-centric solutions that impress our clients in imaginative new ways.
At AKQA Melbourne, you'll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and access to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Set the highest standard for CX projects; motivating and inspiring by example, developing your team, collaborating and presenting to clients with confidence.
- Plan and manage CX projects end-to-end, ensuring the requisite processes and resources are in place for successful delivery and exceptional client results.
- Collaborate with junior CX practitioners and client service teams to deliver customer-focused projects that meet client needs in creative and impressive ways.
- Motivate with a growth mindset; developing CX team members’ knowledge and skills by inspiring and stretching them, while always maintaining quality standards.
- Cultivate a positive and proactive team culture that strives to deliver exceptional work and continuously improve, while acknowledging and celebrating success.
- Present the latest CX trends and methodologies in an engaging manner, at times as the lead consultant, to deliver innovative solutions that surprise and delight.
- Align creative and technology with client needs and business objectives, identify and convert commercially viable opportunities, and create case studies for growth.
- Keep the wider agency informed, focused and enthused about the progress of projects and the business as a whole.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Proven CX project delivery experience, particularly with large scale/complex projects delivered against commercial requirements.
- Exceptional technical knowledge of digital, product, service and multi-channel CX strategy, measurement frameworks, mapping, data collection and analysis, ethnography and other critical CX research, analysis and review methodologies.
- Extensive experience driving and inspiring teams toward success.
- Excellent communication and presentation style for managing client expectations, facilitating workshops, and conducting stakeholder and customer interviews.
- Enthusiastic, solution-focused attitude, with a passion for finding the best outcome for all projects.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer; we believe that diversity is vital to our ability to provide clients with the best recommendations, and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply