London, United Kingdom
Learning Operations Specialist, Global
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
With exposure to cutting-edge work in an engaging and supportive environment that champions creativity, inclusivity and conscientiousness, working at AKQA makes for a career enriched with opportunity, learning and progress. AKQA Learning aspires to develop our people into the best possible practitioners, by providing unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional development. Our learning solutions include digital content as well as engaging experiences in the form of coaching programs, community dialogue, and live facilitated courses.
As the Learning Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for the operational management of the AKQA Insight platform and for supporting the strategy and delivery of a global L&D offering.
You will contribute to building, innovating, and supporting the global L&D function and portfolio and will co-develop L&D priorities with the Global L&D Lead, Studio Leadership and People Teams, ensuring alignment to business priorities.
You will collaborate with stakeholders to develop AKQA Insight further and will take ownership of ad-hoc L&D projects from end-to-end, ensuring value is created for our people. You will provide advisory and consultative support for the L&D offerings and AKQA Insight.
- Manage the global learning license allocation and lead related projects. Collaborate with regional representatives and analyse and share bi-monthly reports.
- Co-manage the global learning slack channel #akqa-discover. Work collaboratively to maintain a content roadmap and research, create, and share resources when required. Set and measure against KPIs. Analyse monthly reports and conduct exit interviews.
- Take ownership of ad-hoc projects when required, ensuring value is created for our people.
- L&D administration, including maintaining accurate and up-to-date L&D records, and raising precision pay and purchase orders.
- Provide support to the Global L&D Manager and regional Specialists when required as well as day-to-day operational support.
- First point of contact for AKQA Insight queries.
- Manage the day-to-day requirements for the platform, ensuring consistency and accuracy.
- Maintain a product roadmap, collaborating with stakeholders to communicate needs, set priorities, and support the development process.
- Support the technology and design teams with platform enhancements, including conducting and analysing learner research, communicating results, and updating the platform when required.
- Maintain a content roadmap and liaise with authors when required.
- Create and complete new author and course details in Contentful.
- Use Premiere Pro to edit content, upload finalised footage to Vimeo and save files in the appropriate Egnyte folders.
- Promote Insight content, including via the AKQA Weekly, #akqa-insight and studio townhalls.
- Hold regular catch-ups with AKQA Ambassadors to share knowledge and new work.
- Manage the #akqa-insight slack channel, including posting new content, replying to comments/requests for information, and contacting channel members to gather new content.
- Analyse platform data using Google Analytics and share regular insights with relevant stakeholders.
- Build relationships across the network and identify possible new content.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Specialist Learning and Development experience.
- Track record of supporting successful L&D programmes.
- Understanding of talent management concepts and best practice.
- Comfortable dealing with employees at all levels and credibility with senior management.
- Proven experience of operating in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where change is constant and demanding, and clear structure/process may not be apparent.
- Client focused – ability to understand and respond appropriately to client requirements in an effective, timely and client-oriented manner.
- Quality – excellent attention to detail/accuracy ensuring a high level of quality in everything we do.
- Creating empathy - ability to relate to others and understand their mindset. Seeing issues, events, ideas, explanations or options through “the eyes of another”.
- Stakeholder/relationship management – ability to build strong relationships with diverse stakeholder groups including senior stakeholders, People Teams and third parties.
- Presentation skills - ability to contribute to and deliver considered, concise and relevant presentations to colleagues and clients, that meet AKQA design guidelines.
- Business partnering - in-depth knowledge of the company’s service offering enabling you to partner with sections of the business to help improve delivery and overall performance.
- Project management - the ability to set, monitor and deliver projects and tasks within agreed financial parameters.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.