Long-form Content Copywriter
As a long-form content copywriter you will make a difference to digital communications, marketing, advertising and inspire the best global brands. You will understand the client’s tone-of-voice and to write compelling, on-brand copy.
Located in Berlin, Germany, AKQA is a progressive environment where you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. AKQA is a meritocratic culture where you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Writes compelling, beautifully constructed copy for a variety of clients and audiences. Able to respond positively to feedback from client and re-draft copy (while retaining its impact) to meet their comments. Demonstrates competent grammar and spelling skills, with minimal amends from proofreading. Can adapt complex long-form content into well-written and consumer-friendly copy - maintaining the important details in a cohesive manner for brand, products or services. Can write objectively and with authority, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to digest content provided by client, Client Services, other agencies, or from own research and understand how it should be broken down to meet a brief and how best to organise it.
- Able to interpret and follow brand and tone of voice guidelines. If none exist, able to request right information from team in order to receive guidance on tone of voice. Also able to guide both team and client on tone of voice if feedback received directly contradicts guidelines.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Proven experience in long-form copywriting is required. Ideally in more than one of the following: brand websites, white papers, product brochures, emails, blogs, tech guides, customer magazines/publications, and case studies.
- Experience working in a creative/digital agency environment is advantageous.
- Good understanding and experience of digital media.
- Experience in advertising, journalism or web editing is valuable.
- A degree, or similar, in English Language, Advertising Communication or other writing-related course preferred.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.