Atlanta, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
From our midtown location in the heart of Atlanta, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most thriving cities.
The Management Supervisor must demonstrate thorough knowledge of marketing principles. They directly participate in developing marketing strategies and communication plans. Good organisational skills are required to both keep abreast of the current market and to juggle multiple projects simultaneously. Effective communication and presentation skills are necessary to deal effectively with Clients and keep the team to deadlines. They must demonstrate a strong understanding of the Client's business and initiate business - building ideas on behalf of the Agency and Client.
- 7+ years agency experience, with at least 2 years of solid digital experience
- Experience working on digital retail, digital installations, events, B2B or B2C experiential
- Previous experience leading marketing programs, from strategy to creative to execution
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to prioritise in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and is organised, specifically when it comes to client creative deliverables, experience in managing creative production
- Some strategic and analytical experience and production/QA process experience a plus
- Ability to lead and manage the team across multiple avenues and all disciplines
- Ownership of client services responsibilities, both internally and externally
- Desire to do innovative work and knowledgeable about new trends in digital
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.