Atlanta, United States
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
AKQA is looking for an experienced Client Services lead to oversee a sizable and multi-faceted account, primarily focused on digital products and services, such as mobile apps and websites. Good organizational skills are required to both keep abreast of the current market and to juggle multiple projects simultaneously. Effective communication and presentation skills are necessary to deal effectively with Clients and keep the team to deadlines. Candidates must demonstrate a strong understanding of the Client’s business and initiate business - building ideas on behalf of the Agency and Client.
Based in Midtown Atlanta, our collaborative teams work across a broad range of clients in strategy, analytics, product management, content, design, user experience and technology, with a core focus in the creation of digital products and services.
We exist to create the future with our clients and that partnership is the basis of our practice. We work collaboratively across client teams to ensure each experience is of the highest quality and has a measurable impact on the customer and business alike.
- Successfully grows long-term, trusted relationships with clients (Directors and below) and plays a lead role in securing incremental revenue
- Is seen as a leader by clients, driven by insight led thinking and an in-depth knowledge of the clients’ business
- Recommends solutions to key issues facing clients and collaborates on yearly planning
- Owns the pre-sell, maps recommendations to established goals, and educates clients on the benefits/value of the work
- Manages expectations and knows how to escalate issues and risks in complex situations, and also provides solutions
- Is recognized by other departments as effectively balancing client and AKQA demands, while still delivering high impact work
- Engenders trust, leads and inspires colleagues through passion for clients, their business and the work and thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Is the go-to resource for the team’s concerns, point of view and recommendations and checks in regularly with team members for ad hoc feedback
- Continually improves program structure, team structure and working model to set the team up for success
- Reports into and works closely with the Account Director that oversees the broader account to ensure communication is clear, issues are escalated, and opportunities are identified
- Is able to see both the large picture and small picture when it come to the holistic goals of the account, as well as what is needed on a day-to-day basis
- Acts as a leader of brand, business, and customer insight in client teams, peer groups and internal meetings
- Is an expert in synthesizing customer and business insights, and shaping creative that leads to impactful and breakthrough customer experiences
- Creates high-impact client presentations and is comfortable presenting to large cross functional groups
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 7+ years Agency Experience with at least 2 years of solid digital experience preferred. Experience working with digital retail, ecommerce or mobile applications is ideal
- Demonstrated ability to lead client marketing programs, from strategy through to creative execution and production
- Excellent leadership and strategic understanding of marketing disciplines
- Ability to lead and manage senior clients and teams across multiple avenues and all disciplines
- Desire and ability to sell in innovative work and knowledgeable about new trends in digital
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and is organized, specifically when it comes to client creative deliverables
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply