Marketing Analyst Intern
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
We are looking for a data-friendly intern who is curious about applications of technology and marketing science to deliver performance insights on digital platforms and consumer behaviours. Data and analytics hold significant strategic value to our teams and our clients; therefore this role requires not only a quantitative data analysis skill set but also strong interpretation and communication skills.
As part of this internship, you will have the opportunity to learn and to be challenged in the application of data and data science methodologies, conduct both quantitative and qualitative research using analytics tools/technology, and collaborate with colleagues to formulate solutions to complex client problems.
You will largely support our data team through the design and implementation of analytics solutions and intelligent data processing, with the goal of helping find and gather data from various sources to provide relevant and accurate information.
This means working in partnership with senior Data, Creative, and Development colleagues to provide tracking specifications, deliver consistent performance reports, conduct deep post-campaign analysis, as well as aid in the stewardship and general maintenance of analytics systems.
Based in our Milan studio, you will join a cross-functional team focused on delivering outstanding outcomes while having fun and learning from each other. Due to the ongoing covid situation, we are mostly working remotely; since your health is our priority, the interview process and the onboarding can be organised either in person or virtually.
- Contribute to the analytic planning and specification development for websites and mobile devices.
- Research and understand tactical solutions used by clients to evaluate and quantify impact of digital efforts.
- Supports the development of tracking specifications, QA and data validation for small websites, mobile sites, apps and cross-channel campaigns.
- Able to support the reporting process by retrieving and processing data, updating data based on a pre-defined report structure, and can analyse and interpret data to produce insights and recommendations.
- Support requests to solve problems, solve issues related to tracking, tagging and analytics.
- Communicate with various stakeholders regarding issues and resolutions.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Curious and open-minded attitude, willing to learn from colleagues both within and outside the data team to transcend methodologies and skills
- Comfortable working on a team, being able to take responsibility for his/her part of the project
- Outstanding record of academic or professional achievement, with focus on marketing, advertising, business, economics or technology
- Relevant experience or education in Digital Marketing or Analytics
- Able to transform data and results into actionable insights.
- Challenge lover, proactive and able to work in a multidisciplinary field
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe and Excel
- A knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio/Power BI will be a plus
- Attitude to data Viz (preferred if proven by examples)
- Fluent in English
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply