Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia
Marketing Automation Specialist
At AKQA we help our clients architect and deliver their future customer experiences, bringing together a range of services and market leading technologies. Our marketing operations team is responsible for executing our clients marketing strategies to engage with their customers.
Within our marketing operations team we are looking for an experienced Marketing Automation Specialist to help deliver cross-channel campaigns for our clients. You will be responsible for the execution of campaigns within our partner platforms, as well as post-campaign analysis and feedback to our clients. You’ll work as part of a team of marketing automation specialists across a range of clients and alongside other AKQA specialists on strategy, content, creative, development and design.
At AKQA Sydney, you will work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Work collaboratively with clients and AKQA teams to understand and deliver campaigns.
- Effective translation of marketing briefs into technical delivery requirements with supporting estimates.
- Create AKQA campaign briefs based on understanding client solutions.
- Support clients by developing and maintain campaign documentation
- Work with AKQA partner technologies such as Adobe Campaign or Salesforce Marketing Cloud to plan, build and deploy campaign workflows.
- Utilise Marketing Automation platform for post-campaign analysis, generating reporting extracts and in some cases collaborating with the wider AKQA team.
- Monitor ongoing campaign activity delivered by AKQA against agreed metrics.
- Manage change requests for existing/future planned campaigns.
- Recommend improvements and efficiencies for internal and client campaign operations.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Strong experience of working within campaign management within agency or client-side.
- Strong experience of campaign development from brief to execution.
- Strong interpersonal and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience managing multiple campaigns
- in parallel.
- Detail-oriented, with a proactive attitude.
- Process and delivery focused.
- Strong time-management skills to deliver multiple projects/campaigns.
- Technical experience of working with Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze or other similar cross-channel marketing technologies.
- Comfortable working with data to analyse and report on campaigns
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply