Marketing Cloud Developer
At AKQA, we have a culture of excellence in Software Development and Marketing Technology and pride ourselves on our track record of helping our clients leverage CMS features. Our Back End Engineers are expert problem solvers who develop seamless data exchange systems that power business solutions in the most optimal and scalable manner possible.
As a Marketing Cloud Developer, you are accountable for developing solutions within Adobe Experience Cloud (and other Marketing Cloud vendors). You ensure that project deliverables meet time specifications and quality goals. You work with Marketing Architects and Solution Architects and other development team members to ensure the requirements are understood and mapped into the required solution deliverable.
Located in Melbourne, as part of AKQA you’ll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Implement designs and configurations within Marketing Platforms
- Have an awareness of deployment methodologies for Marketing Platforms, as well as the development practices within our Marketing Platforms
- Contribute to best practice to manage performance and scalability
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to Marketing Platform use
- Ensures the quality of work being produced is off the highest standard
- Estimating and the accuracy of development estimates
- Contribute thought leadership pieces and champion best use of Adobe Campaign, AEM and Adobe Experience Cloud to our clients and AKQA client service team.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience in Adobe Campaign (IBM Campaign/Unica, Oracle Responsys, Oracle Eloqua, Marketo or ExactTarget also highly desirable).
- Demonstrate a highly motivated, productive and collaborative approach to your work.
- Demonstrate a passion for beautifully executed digital solutions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Strong data management experience understanding relational database principals
- Experience working development teams to translate marketing requirements into technical solutions
- Experience working and delivering campaign environments across Adobe or similar platforms
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.