Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia
Marketing Cloud Developer
AKQA has a culture of excellence in Software Development and Marketing Technology and takes pride in our track record of helping clients leverage experience platforms. As a Marketing Cloud Developer, you’ll be accountable for developing solutions within Marketing clouds working with a number a vendors such as Adobe, Salesforce and Braze. You’ll ensure project deliverables meet time specifications and quality goals. Collaborating with Marketing Architects and Solution Architects and other development team members, you’ll develop an in-depth knowledge of the requirements and map these into the required solution deliverable.
Located in Melbourne as part of AKQA, you’ll work in an inclusive and innovative culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Implement solution designs and configurations within marketing platforms.
- Implement marketing automation campaigns within marketing platforms
- Implement integrations with various data sources and other marketing tools
- Awareness of marketing platforms’ deployment methodologies and development practices.
- Contribute to best practice in the management of performance and scalability.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to marketing platform use.
- Ensure the quality of work produced is of the highest standard.
- Calculate estimates and ensure the accuracy of development estimates.
- Contribute thought leadership pieces and champion the best use of marketing clouds to AKQA’s clients and client service team.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience in Adobe Campaign (IBM Campaign/Unica, Oracle Responsys, Oracle Eloqua, Marketo, Braze or Salesforce Marketing Cloud also highly desirable).
- Highly motivated, productive and collaborative.
- A passion for beautifully executed digital solutions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Exemplary problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- Proven data-management experience with knowledge of relational database principals.
- Able to translate marketing requirements into technical solutions in development teams.
- Proficient at working and delivering in campaign environments across Adobe or similar platforms.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer; we believe that diversity is vital to our ability to provide clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply