.NET Core C# Developer- contract
At AKQA, we have a culture of excellence in Software Development and Marketing Technology and pride ourselves on our track record of helping our clients leverage CMS features. Our Back End Engineers are expert problem solvers who develop seamless data exchange systems that power business solutions in the most optimal and scalable manner possible.
As a .NET C# Developer you'll have experience in delivering high-quality digital platforms based on the Microsoft umbrella of technologies. You’re a technically excellent programmer who possesses a deep understanding of software engineering principles as well as the latest industry trends.
- 5+ years’ relevant industry experience in software, digital or web development.
- Experience with Microsoft.NET and its related eco-systems.
- Strong understanding of source control (GIT) and build.
- Experience with Web API and .NET MVC.
- Good understanding of release automation tools and scripting languages.
- Strong understanding of performance and optimisation, best practices and industry standards.
- Knowledge of with PowerShell scripting
- Knowledge of any API gateway product.
- Knowledge of swagger and RESTful API design principles.
- Knowledge of micro-services development patterns and practices.
- Experience with cloud will be highly regarded. Azure preferred.
- Knowledge of OWASP top 10 principles.
- Skills in Solution Architecture, Technical Leadership, Azure API Gateway, Azure Web Apps, Octopus Deploy, TeamCity will be highly regarded.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Desire to learn and embrace the latest technologies.
- Highly motivated and productive, with a collaborative approach to your work.
- Driven to continually improve coding methodology, tooling and analysis.
- Able to effectively translate/communicate complex technical concepts to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Able to work in an agile environment in teams across multiple locations.
Due to the nature of this contracting role, candidates must possess Australian working rights and be able to start within 1 month.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.