.NET Solution Architect (Sitecore)
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products, and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Sitecore Solution Architect within a digital agency environment, you should have extensive experience delivering Sitecore solutions and other digital platforms based upon the .NET umbrella of technologies. You will craft innovative technical solutions and lead their implementation throughout project lifecycles. You will manage a team of software developers, ensuring that project deliverables meet time, scope, and quality goals. You are a technically excellent programmer who possesses a deep understanding of software engineering principles as well as the latest industry trends.
Located in Copenhagen, Denmark or Aarhus, Denmark, as part of AKQA, you’ll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Experience with client-focused solution architecture consulting, inclusive of project planning, estimating, and resourcing.
- Technical delivery experience across the entire SDLC with deep expertise in Web development.
- Experience with platforms/frameworks: Sitecore, ASP.NET (MVC and Webforms), Selenium, JMeter, NuGet, Entity Framework, SOLR, PowerShell, and object oriented programming.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Web: Protocols, architectures, infrastructure, servers (IIS), proxies, load balancing and high availability, etc.
- Solid understanding of networks, systems, and persistence technologies: Azure, IaaS, PaaS, content delivery networks, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of modern patterns and practices: Unit testing, inversion of control, repository, MVC and continuous integration, etc.
- Experience in formal project management environments, including Agile.
- Experience of diagramming an ecosystem that includes applications, servers, deployments, and workflows.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent dev-ops skills and experience that enable you to architect market-leading solutions.
- Able to mentor, motivate, and inspire your team.
- Entrepreneurial, analytic, and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
- Collaborative ‘one team’ approach that enables client and agency partners to work together seamlessly.
- English and Danish language skills are a requirement.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.