Operations and Systems Administrator
The AKQA Managed Services team provides customer experience platform management and cloud environment support solutions, DevOps engineering, and consulting services that support our clients' ecommerce platforms and associated business operations. There is now an exciting opportunity to join the AKQA Managed Services team and be an integral part in establishing and supporting their core services and solutions.
The Operations and Systems Administrator is responsible for executing and improving the internal systems management and third-party licensing management processes across multiple projects and agencies. The Operations and Systems Administrator is a central point for operational systems and third-party licensing administration across the business, and is the escalation point for client project, operations and support managers, while liaising with agency Producers, Project Managers and Finance regarding the booking, change management, usage and cost allocation across internal cost centres and client project codes.
At AKQA, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Provide a central point for operational systems and third-party licensing administration across the business.
- Execute the administration, change management, renewal and support of internal systems and associated licensing.
- Manage all third-party software providers' and software vendors’ procurement, communications and invoicing,
- Liaise with internal stakeholders regarding the quotation, booking, administration and allocation of licenses, users and usage costs.
- Assist with the production of both internal stakeholder and client reports regarding usage and cost allocation.
- Operate and improve the software management processes within a technically complex environment.
- Create and maintain documentation on software management and operational processes and procedures.
- Execute Change Management to establish and educate teams on new procedures and processes.
- Categorise and analyse trends and identify opportunities for remediation focus and continuous improvement.
- Schedule, manage and participate in team and agency workshops, meetings and events.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- A logical thinker with an innate ability to manage multiple priorities in continually evolving environment.
- Excellent record and cost management skills.
- High-level knowledge of software and systems administration to be able to define, document, improve and communicate procedures and processes to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with software license management systems.
- Continuous improvement mindset with a desire to shape the way we work across governance and operations.
- Proven experience championing the software management process through knowledge sharing and learning.
- Strong collaboration skills.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.