Washington DC, United States
Operations Systems Analyst
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Reporting directly to the Operation Systems Manager, the Operation Systems Analyst at AKQA is responsible for maintaining high availability of systems and services, troubleshooting and resolving software issues, training staff and managing projects. The role is hands-on, and requires a strong focus on customer-service. As a member of a high functioning Operations Team, the Operation Systems Analyst must be comfortable communicating and delivering solutions to a wide range of teams in a digital agency.
Located on the Georgetown Waterfront in Washington, D.C., as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Administers software systems that support Finance and Production
- Works closely with Production, Resource Management, and Finance to resolve system issues
- Expertise in a mixed OS environment – Windows, Mac
- Ability to prioritize tasks and communicate status on multiple activities
- Teaching and mentoring mindset for knowledge sharing
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel specifically) in a professional environment (internships applicable)
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance standards
- Comfort with technology and administrative tasks
- Experience with Stack (Jira, Confluence, Stash), Workbook, Concur and Sage a plus!
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.