Optimisation Analyst - eCommerce
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
The Digital Data team at AKQA intersects all client work to provide meaningful, business-impactful information assisting global brands in changing their portion of the world for the better. Our team combines intense rigor, deep curiosity, and a spirit of innovation to deliver intuitive data experiences covering any digital touchpoints. Privacy-by-design is at the forefront of our efforts across implementation & engineering, governance, analytics, data science, and optimisation so we can deliver best-in-class digital data strategy.
You will have experience working in a collaborative ecommerce team environment and embraces a cross-functional approach to product development. Bringing a deep understanding of how to clearly articulate data informed insights & recommendations, you will ensure the team keeps customer and business outcomes front of mind. As a member of a transformative ecommerce team, you’ll need to be passionate about a test-and-learn approach to data and statistically evaluate our hypotheses. The results of your optimisation efforts will allow the team to build enough, without over-engineering a solution toward customer and business goals.
- Own Measurement Strategy - define objectives and hypotheses to scope analytics tasks and deliverables for any given project, so we can measure, visualise, and communicate business outcomes.
- Utilise Frameworks and Best-Practice Processes - at every given stage of work, ensure that rework is reduced and quality is maintained or improved; develop and/or recommend improvements to ways of working to ensure ease of effort such as documentation, automations, templates, etc.
- Participate in Strategic Consultation - work closely to guide the Product Manager in strategic decisions for the Product development based on your industry knowledge, personal experience, and familiarity with business performance / data.
- Perform Quality Assurance - Assist development team in performing QA, and creating + implementing proper governance efforts related to data quality.
- Analyse Business Performance - Analysis of user behaviour to transform data into actionable insights, recommendations, and feature requirements in an business-user digestible format.
- Present & Deliver Data Visually - create and deliver impactful client presentations to senior management on a regular basis through presentations, reporting, and dashboards.
- Run an Experimentation Programme - own the full programme covering efforts to hypothesize, design, prioritise, experiment, investigate, and learn from A/B and MVT tests.
- Hypothesis Driven Development within Lean/Agile methods - be able to support analytics efforts during rapid development, deployment, and execution of ecommerce products / features on the site (such as checkout, PDPs, logins, etc.) including Hypothesis Driven Development.
QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for practical perfection.
- Keen on prioritising quality of data at every juncture.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire people.
- You have the ability to manage multiple stakeholders with different priorities.
- Taking a proactive approach to problem-solving, developing hypotheses and actionable insights from data sets related to ecommerce.
- Experience with tracking and reporting tools such Google Analytics 360, GA4, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio (both free and 360/Enterprise versions).
- Experience using testing platforms such as Google Optimise, Split, Adobe Target, etc.
- Familiarity with GDPR, data regulations, and cookie compliance tools such as Cookiebot and OneTrust.
- User Testing - plan, set up, and run user testing and research then report back insights and recommendation.
- Data Engineering & Implementation
- Technical Analytics - build tracking strategy, configure/deploy/QA website tagging, link to reporting and data visualization tools.
- Internal stakeholder interviews and datasets aggregation / cleaning then report back insights and recommendations.
- Ability to clean and aggregate data using Python, R, and/or Excel.
- Data Science
- Ability to advise on data modelling - forecasting, Market Basket Analysis, subscription.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply