Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia & Sydney – Gadigal Country, Australia
Paid Media Coordinator
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Together with our new acquisition, AKQA Media, we offer clients a 360-degree view of brand experience through a highly integrated approach to media and technology.
As part of our AKQA Media team, our Paid Media Coordinators have an innate passion for paid media and all things digital marketing, and get excited about driving measurable business outcomes for clients.
At AKQA Sydney, you'll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically-advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Implement multi-channel media campaigns across Paid Search, Programmatic and Paid Social platforms
- Own day to day campaign optimisations to improve campaign performance
- Accurately report on post campaign activity ensuring all deadlines are met
- Be a great team player and support to the manager to ensure all output is delivered
- Look for innovative ways to improve account performance
- Work closely with account managers, our SEO team and the social team to develop cohesive digital marketing strategie
- Keeping up to date with digital and media industry trends and updating team and sharing POVs across wider agency
- Attend client WIPs to support account executives and managers
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar junior-level role or internship in a media agency environment
- Passion for Digital advertising and Social media
- Understanding of marketing and consumer behaviour
- Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Snapchat Ad, TikTok Ads preferable
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft products (including Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply