Paid Media Executive
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Together with our new acquisition, Switched On, we offer clients a 360-degree view of brand experience through a highly integrated approach to media and technology.
As part of our Switched On team, our Paid Media Executives have an innate passion for paid media and all things digital marketing, and get excited about driving measurable business outcomes for clients.
At AKQA Sydney, you'll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically-advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Optimise your own roster of paid search, display + social accounts
- Report on current performance trends and provide keen insights
- Look for innovative ways to improve account performance
- Work closely with account managers, our SEO team and the social team to develop cohesive digital marketing strategies
- Attend client WIPs to support account managers
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Solid knowledge of paid search and/or paid social advertising
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Experience with Google Analytics, SEM technologies and programmatic technology
- An analytical mind and the ability to wield a dangerous spreadsheet
- Confident inpresenting to clients in an articulate and engaging manner
- Ability to flourish in autonomy
- Strong attention to detail
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.