Paid Media Executive
At AKQA Media we imaginatively apply art and science to create transformative experiences, accelerate growth and future-proof organisations. AKQA Media design every touch point along the customer journey with unmatched native ability to define, find, connect and inspire audiences across all brand interactions.
As a Paid Media Executive, you'll be responsible for managing paid media activities for our clients and producing results against agreed KPIs. You'll have an innate passion for, and deep understanding of how paid media works across ad platforms such as Google Ads and social media advertising, with a keen eye for emerging tools and processes that could improve our offering for clients.
Located in Sydney, as part of AKQA you’ll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Optimise a roster of paid search, display and social accounts.
- Report current performance trends and provide insights.
- Work closely with account managers, SEO team and the social team to develop cohesive digital marketing strategies.
- Support account managers by attending client WIPs.
- Define and drive innovative account performance optimisation activities.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Solid knowledge of paid search and/or paid social advertising.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Google Analytics, SEM technologies and programmatic technology.
- An analytical mind and the ability to wield a dangerous spreadsheet.
- Ability and experience presenting to clients in an articulate and engaging manner.
- Ability to flourish in autonomy.
- Strong attention to detail.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply