Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia & Sydney – Gadigal Country, Australia
Paid Media Manager
At AKQA Media we imaginatively apply art and science to create transformative experiences, accelerate growth and future-proof organisations. AKQA Media design every touchpoint along the customer journey with unmatched native ability to define, find, connect, and inspire audiences across all brand interactions.
At AKQA, our Paid Media Managers have an innate passion for crafting clear and compelling responses to briefs through paid media insight and expertise.
At AKQA Melbourne, you'll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically-advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Maintain accurate and timely output and delivery from your team
- Promote the role of paid media in the marketing mix and its importance to acquisition, brand and awareness
- Help to strengthen the profile of the Paid Media team and drive team progression
- Assess client commercial realities to deliver the most relevant and effective paid media solutions
- Proactively seek out testing and tactical opportunities to recommend to clients
- Develop paid media strategy for clients
- Motivate and mentor junior members of the team
- Deliver remarkable client service to become a go-to advisor and agency partner
- Contribute to product innovation in the paid media space
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Demonstrable experience in a hands-on Paid Media role with expertise across SEM, Paid Social and Programmatic
- Experience across video, mobile and affiliates advantageous
- Ability to plan and run programmatic buying activity across both display and video
- Experience using a wide range of technologies across Social, DSP, DMP and Ad-servers
- Strong knowledge of the paid social space and current developments in this field
- Experience with all paid media tactics from both execution and strategic standpoints
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills (especially Excel) and Google product suite
- Strong attention to detail
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply