Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia
Partnership & Business Development Director
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
The Client Partner is responsible for generating and managing inbound leads. This will see you champion the business, showcasing AKQA’s innovative ideas and technologies to both new and existing clients, while ensuring that AKQA’s tender responses are best in market and meet the client’s brief. You’ll get in the thick of it, collaborating and liaising with the region’s product teams, while also working directly with local leadership to support the conversion of leads into clients.
To succeed in this role, you’ll deliver captivating presentations and professional excellence at all times; you’ll have an innate ability to get on a client’s level, understanding their business needs and building rapport with them quickly; and finally, you’ll be a strategic thinker with excellent negotiation skills, which will help you grow AKQA’s opportunities to create innovative work that moves the world.
- Develop meaningful relationships with existing and potential partners.
- Engage with senior stakeholders in organisations that are aligned with AKQA’s local and global values, and aspirations of existing and new technology alliances.
- Build strong relationships with sales teams of AKQA’s strategic technology partners.
- Proactively build relationships with senior stakeholder in organisations that align with AKQA’s strategic goals.
- Build strong relationships and quickly develop rapport with new and potential clients.
- Strong understanding and strategic experience in digital transformation.
- Vast knowledge of prospective clients’ business and their commercial objectives.
- In-depth understanding of both the AKQA service offering, delivery framework and case studies.
- Breadth of experience with digital products to strategically influence AKQA’s tender responses.
- An innate ability to identify revenue and growth targets with new and existing AKQA clients.
- Consistently meet annual new business revenue targets.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent strategic and commercial knowledge, with extensive experience working with c-suite of tier 1 organisations.
- Lead, inspire and positively influence others in the team.
- Champion innovation and creative thinking to deliver results.
- Drive and maintain the healthy pipeline of sales leads across the AKQA footprint.
- Empower team members and encourage responsibility and accountability.
- Foster a culture of proactivity, passion and energy for client’s businesses.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply