London, United Kingdom
People and Talent Administrator
As a People & Talent Administrator, you will provide comprehensive support for the day-to-day operations of the People Team and Talent Team in London. You will work collaboratively with the rest of the team to provide employees with unmatched career opportunities and a seamless People experience for all employees. The qualities needed for this role are: adventurous, imaginative, develop creative and effective solutions. Be passionate about talent, generate energy and contribute to anything that comes their way.
- Manage the production of all standard correspondence including offer letters, contracts, contract extensions, contract end confirmations, resignation acknowledgements and references.
- Support the IR35 process by completing assessments and overseeing the process with external contractors.
- Liaise directly with contractors and freelancers to finalise contract details and organise onboarding.
- Support the Talent team with adhoc recruitment requests such as interview scheduling and candidate outreach.
- Manage the probationary process and confirm the outcome via letter to each employee.
- Holiday and absence administration.
- Owning the new starter process, including contract production, sending out welcome packs, greeting new starters on their first day, organising buddies and collecting induction evaluations.
- Checking documents proving eligibility to work in the UK and qualification certificates.
- Carrying out all reference checks and background checks.
- Consistent and accurate maintenance of the employee database and personnel files, conducting data cleanses and ensuring continued accuracy of information.
- Provide support to People Manager for employee relations cases including the creation of letters, minute taking in meetings and administration of forms.
- Create regular and ad hoc reports to provide information on people metrics. Able to analytically review reports and spot inconsistencies. Have proficient excel skills and the ability to present data to the highest quality of style and presentation.
- Producing the monthly payroll checklist and ensuring all starter/leaver/changes paperwork is sent through to the Payroll team in an accurate and timely manner.
QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Passion for HR and Talent/Recruitment.
- A confident user of MS Office, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Word.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work under pressure towards deadlines.
- Must be able to build relationship internally as well as externally.
- Results oriented and delivery focussed with strong communication skills.
- Experience of working in a dynamic and fluid environment where clear structure and process may not always be apparent.
This is an initial 6month FTC with a view to extension.Apply