London, United Kingdom
People Business Partner, Global Employee Experience
The People Team are responsible for creating a world class experience for People at AKQA. From the first day they start with us, to their first review, to their continued growth and development. The People Team deliver value across the experience journey for employees of AKQA and are the catalyst for great initiatives that are constantly questioning and improving process and products designed to better, and proactively serve our teams.
As a People Business Partner, Global Employee Experience, you will champion global programmes and initiatives that enhance the employee experience. You will have a firm grasp on what success for our teams and people looks like and deliver world class programmes that grow our reputation as an employer of choice.
- Create action oriented global strategy to encourage and celebrate AKQA culture in people programmes and initiatives. This may include:
- I&D programs; including establishing relationship with industry diversity organization (i.e. 4A’s; 3%, Cannes);
- ERGs; including creating guidelines and operating principles on which ERGs will operate and managing;
- People Programmes (e.g. Lunchmasters, Skillshare, Cultureshare, Design/Copy Clubs);
- Wellness offerings (e.g. mental wellbeing, yoga and fitness, sustainability efforts);
- AKQA's secondment/transfer journey;
- Work with local People teams on implementation plan;
- Liaise with WPP Culture team and initiatives;
- Partner with People teams, Core services and Leadership;
- Be a cultural Ambassador, sharing where appropriate on social channels our events and successes.
- Support the CPO with People matters or initiatives as required.
QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven background in brand positioning and strategy, channel planning, campaign strategy and social.
- Experience working in a Creative Agency environment.
- Experience working for the business side of an Agency (i.e. account management, client services, etc).
- Experience of being directly responsible for implementing culture/employee experienced focused programmes.
- Highly relevant work experience in related areas of content creation and event programme development.
- Passionate about process creation, standardisation and improvement.
- Innate attention to detail.
- Enjoys self-directed work and has an ability to operate autonomously.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional organisation.
- Experience creating agendas and programs for events is advantageous.
- Experience of managing complex People programmes in an agency environment.
- Educated to degree level.
Location: AKQA Ltd, London
Job title: People Business Partner, Global Employee Experience
Date of posting: 27 January 2020
Date of closing: 24 February 2020