Presentation Technical Architect
As AKQA Presentation Technical Architect, you need to have exceptional full-stack development skills and be experienced in using modern cloud technologies. You will drive the architectural decisions and implementation detail to ensure quality is built in and delivered with minimal risk. You will have the ability to inspire, teach, and coach others on the team through great communication skills, whilst maintaining high productivity.
This is a hands on role as you will work closely with clients and product owners to validate their needs, understand their requirements, prototype and build solutions to deliver the most appropriate solution in the most collaborative way.
ROLE REQUIREMENTS -
- Modern web application development (responsive, mobile first, animations etc.)
- Mastery of one of the following frameworks: ReactJS / VueJS
- Strong knowledge of Node JS
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure (microservices), Serverless.
- Strong experience in Agile development.
- Must express appreciation for good design
- Mentoring and coaching developers of all levels of experience
- Expertise in web performance analysis and best practices
- Expertise in web accessibility standards and tools to develop and test around accessibility guidelines
- Experience in setting up Continuous Delivery workflow
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS
- Have at least 5 years of experience working as Front-End developer.
- Eager to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Able to articulate your ideas to the team
- You thrive when facing new challenges in improving client deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.