Principal Creative Technologist
We are looking for passionate technologists to join our prestigious studio in Gothenburg. We value innovation, service, quality, and thought - which provides a unique opportunity to make a difference.
We aspire to help our clients unlock new opportunities through modern technology, and provide technology solutions as an enabler for their businesses. We value learning, and provide opportunities to grow, explore new technologies, and continuously develop.
Your role will be hands-on, delivering prototypes and innovative solutions on a variety of languages and frameworks. As such, you will be passionate, inquisitive, and have a deep desire to learn.
You will work within cross-functional teams to ideate and problem solve, and can think outside of the box. Excellent communication skills will allow you to present complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences, as well as to inspire and lead others.
In addition to exceptional development skills, you will be a creative thinker, and value end-customer experiences, interactions, and touchpoints. You will keep up with and evangelise emerging technologies that unlock opportunities to delight, engage, and add customer value.
● Excellent development skills across a wide variety of frameworks and languages.
● Able to demonstrate creativity, problem solving, and strategic direction.
● Keen interest in emerging and creative technologies that enhance customer experiences.
● Hands-on experience with 3D visualisation, AI, ML, chatbots, XR and others.
● Able to deliver high-quality UI implementations aligned with best practices.
● Experience working with Cloud infrastructure, and backend systems.
● Capable of translating comps into flexible and usable components.
● Ability to rapidly prototype and experiment with technology.
● Experience setting up Continuous Integration/Deployment pipelines.
● Experience with Agile and/or Lean principles.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
● A genuine passion for technology, able to quickly up-skill and learn.
● Takes ownership of problems with an emphasis on creativity and high-quality.
● Team player able to collaborate openly within teams and contribute value.
● Clear communication when conveying technical complexity.
● Keen interest in the end customer experience and union of technology and creativity.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know