Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia
Principal Marketing Cloud Architect (Melbourne)
AKQA has a culture of excellence in Software Development and Marketing Technology and takes pride in our track record of helping clients leverage experience platforms. Working with leading enterprise and composable technology systems, we lead our clients in the definition, build and operation of the experience architecture required for their business
As a Principal Architect, you are responsible for evangelising and driving the growth of the Marketing Cloud practice within our Melbourne studio. With your knowledge you will be providing holistic marketing technology solution direction with a particular focus on marketing automation, personalisation and the integration with data from web analytics through to customer data platforms.
You’ll lead by example and enable the career progression of direct reports under your guidance and ensure that project deliverables meet time, specifications and quality goals, collaboratively working with Client Services and relevant Discipline Leads to define project approach, scope, cost and duration. You provide technical vision to our clients and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders throughout client and partner organisations.
You will work closely with data and broader technology teams within the studio and collaborate across offices as part of a broader marketing technology practice to ensure optimal outcomes across our clients.
Located in Melbourne as part of AKQA, you’ll work in an inclusive and innovative culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Owns the technical direction for AKQA’s Marketing Cloud practice in Melbourne including marketing automation work across Adobe, Salesforce and other vendor relationships AKQA develops partnerships with.
- Defining and championing best practice marketing technology approaches to leverage the platform strengths
- Consult with key clients on their requirements and roadmap for marketing technology use.
- Support new business activity in areas of expertise for existing and new clients
- Ensure the quality of work produced is of the highest standard.
- Calculate estimates and ensure the accuracy of development estimates.
- Provide strategic direction for clients and acts as a Future Guide. Works with clients to define and expand their digital ecosystems
- Manage and lead a team of marketing technology experts
- Contribute thought leadership pieces and champion the best use of marketing clouds to AKQA’s clients and client service team.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience with marketing technology experience platforms including Adobe Experience Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Clouds, and best of breed platforms including Braze, Tealium, Optimizely.
- Highly motivated, productive and collaborative.
- A passion for beautifully executed digital solutions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Exemplary problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- Proven data-management experience with knowledge of relational database principals.
- Able to translate marketing requirements into technical solutions in development teams.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer; we believe that diversity is vital to our ability to provide clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply