Washington DC, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Producers at AKQA acutely understand the opportunities and constraints of a given project. Taking responsibility for setting and managing expectations internally and with clients, they deliver on time, within budget and against agreed objectives. Producers have full lifecycle experience from scoping through delivery and can confidently navigate and prioritize business needs, resource management, schedules and financials to successfully navigate and deliver all aspects of the assignment.
Based on the Georgetown Waterfront, our Washington DC studio creates breakthrough products and services for a diverse range of clients.
Recognized for outstanding work by Cannes, Apple and the Clio Awards, we deliver on our client’s most challenging briefs. This includes the future of retail, global entertainment launches and piloting digital products and services that reshape customer experiences.
We are proud of our industry defying retention rate, with both employees and clients alike. Over 20% of our employees have been with us for ten or more years. Our collaborative teams work across strategy, creative, analytics, and technology.
- Conduct meticulous scoping, planning, costing and timing of projects
- Oversee the entire delivery of your projects, ensuring effective team and client communication and collaboration
- Facilitate meetings over the lifecycle of your projects from kickoff to retrospectives
- Work with discipline leadership to manage priorities and timelines
- Manage creative (UX and design) process and client reviews
- Communicate project status/risks to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Use AKQA’s software and systems to keep track of people and progress
- Where relevant, recruiting, managing and monitoring specialists and sub-contractors to ensure quality and guidelines are maintained
- Ensure a collaborative “one team” approach comprising both client and agency representatives
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 3+ years of experience managing projects in an agency or consulting environment
- Background managing software development/platform projects from end to end (design through development/QA and launch)
- Experience with various project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Lean, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience communicating and interfacing with external stakeholders
- Experience with budget and resource management
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to apply critical thinking
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply