At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Producer at AKQA, you are responsible for the management of complex end-to-end, full life-cycle production projects across but not limited to film, photography, digital, events.
The Producer is responsible from inception and scope definition through to delivery. He/she is involved also in the conception phase and must help build a relevant offer of various projects at the agency.
Working in close collaboration with the Creative team, the Producer defines what typology of content is most relevant to be conceived given the context, targeted consumers and client. The position requires strong knowledge about social networks and brand strategy.
This is a client-facing role requiring effective communication and management skills across several internal disciplines: Strategy, Client Services, Social Media Manager, Creative.
Located on the Herengracht canal in central Amsterdam, you will have access to our diverse network of specialists by collaborating across our twelve European studios. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, and you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Organize post production systems and workflows as optimized as possible
- Closely work with the Creative team to ensure and conduct meticulous scoping, planning, costing and timing of projects
- Run the post production phase to deliver master assets
- Run the secondary post production phase to deliver adapted assets
- Organize and manage any relevant third-party company delegation
- Select, pilot and manage a wide range of third parties, always bearing in mind the company’s value and making sure that its interest as well as our clients’ is respected.
- Oversee the entire delivery and execution process, ensuring and facilitating effective team communication and collaboration – most specifically in the post production phase.
- Evaluate and improve delivery practices and techniques. Notably by conceiving and craft relevant and flexible management tools (dashboards, financial models, etc.)
- Ensure aims of the project together with quality standards are met
- Use AKQA’s software and systems to keep track of people and progress
- Carry out risk assessment
- Cultivate excellent communication towards client and partners
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and agency representatives
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 5+ years of experience preferably within a consulting or agency environment, implementing innovative, interactive and consumer-focused solutions.
- Demonstrate experience working on interactive content production projects including campaign, brand films, photography, and more
- Experience working with Creative teams with the ability to make sound commercial and financial decisions, quickly understand problems, propose solutions and manage client situations.
- Rigorous in organization and management, conscientious and adept in solving issues at all levels of a project
- Ability to inspire, support and understand the interplay between people, processes and systems
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Be an excellent team player who supports and elevates the project and other team members
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.