Sydney – Gadigal Country, Australia
As a member of the Client Services team you are the face of our brand for our clients, but in equal measures, act as the voice of the client to inform our work. Client Services is not only responsible for identifying the right opportunities to realise, but also in bringing these to life. They are the difference between a good idea and one that actually sees the light of day.
As Producer, you’re responsible for autonomously leading small to mid-sized engagements with our clients. You’re capable of receiving a brief and defining outputs, approaches and budgets. You also manage all day-to-day communications and act as the face of AKQA for project checkpoints with the clients and key stakeholders.
Internally, as Producer you’ll manage project execution from briefing through to final delivery and are able to critically evaluate the output of work from each discipline and provide effective and actionable feedback. You’ll drive communications with clients, internal team members and third-party suppliers and build long-standing relationships along the way.
- Effectively communicate with our clients, team members and partners
- Autonomously lead small to medium sized engagements
- Plan projects from the briefing stage through to delivery - defining deliverables, estimates and timing plans
- Coordinate teams and plan resource scheduling and proactively provide solutions to any related challenges
- Deliver projects within scope and budget, reporting on financial health throughout
- Build relationships that lead to new opportunities
Qualities & Characteristics
- Experience working in a digital-first environment
- Experience managing experience/visual design focused projects
- A proactive, open-minded attitude and a willingness to contribute to delivering exceptional outcomes
- Natural ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks concurrently
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or particular need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply