London, United Kingdom
At AKQA, we blend the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Producer at AKQA, you will be responsible for the initiation and management of the production process from concept to final deliverable (film, photography, digital content). This is a client-facing role requiring effective communication and management across all creative disciplines and third-party suppliers. You will make a difference to digital communications, marketing and advertising, and inspire the best global brands.
Contributing to AKQA’s founding values: Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought; you will be excited about being part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly strive to improve the way things are done for our clients.
- Responsible for the successful ownership, management and delivery of production projects across multiple markets; with high quality project deliverables; on-time and on-budget. Effectively resource your project to completion. Able to set up, structure and deliver a diverse range of projects. Set up and facilitate internal post-project review sessions and share learnings with relevant parties.
- Manage the production process, from planning and pre-production to shoot management, risk mitigation and post-production. Anticipate and manage issues as they occur. Manage all aspects of audio production, including voice-over, final mixes and rights management.
- Able to identify and select the most appropriate supplier for the required task. Ensures outsourced projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest standards. Negotiates to ensure that AKQA and the client obtains the most cost-effective solution. Works closely with third parties to ensure they are set up to succeed. Maintain a black-book of approved suppliers.
- Deliver and inspire award-winning work, both from yourself and others who work with you. Influence where appropriate, a dramatic change through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media. Learn new skills and stay abreast of technical and digital design developments, and successfully apply them to working practices.
- Work with project management and creative teams to accurately compile an estimate for an agreed scope of work. Ensures AKQA's clients balance value for money with results. Track spend and highlight potential overruns before they occur. Escalate and resolve financial issues as they happen. All projects to be delivered within the agreed EAC as per the AKQA Delivery overrun process. Ensure the quality and peer review of all documentation and deliverables within the project.
- Build strong internal and external relationships. Obtain a high level of internal team and client satisfaction across all projects.
- Able to create an environment that encourages creative thinking and problem solving. Demonstrates the ability to champion change by building commitment and support for change among direct reports/other team members. Able to bring an understanding of what has worked in the past and apply this to future strategy.
- Able to partner with clients and colleagues in a positive and professional way. Has a strong sense of personal responsibility for initiatives and has the ability to become known as a ‘go to’ person. Shares the belief that their work is about generating results for clients, rather than taking individual credit. Actively builds strong relationships within the department/office and helps build an environment where divergent views can be shared openly.
- Able to think strategically and use knowledge and experience to generate new opportunities and future challenges. Able to develop unique concepts that help to position the company as a world-class, ideas-led agency. Is able to communicate effectively and knows when to modify own preferred style for maximum effectiveness.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Proven experience within the digital/creative industry working as a Producer - ideally within an agency environment.
- ATL agency experience is advantageous.
- Extensive experience in presenting to clients and capable of excellent communication in any environment.
- Experienced in production supervision and organisation with an extensive track record of successful delivery.
- Knowledge of film insurance processes, industry regulations and basic legal/copyright/usages knowledge.
- Experience in delivering production projects in an agency environment implementing innovative, interactive and consumer-focused solutions.
- Passionate about the work and creates a working environment that cultivates and stretches high performing agency talent. Possesses a strong bias to action and strives for perfection.
- Multilingual production development experience desirable
- Ability to build strong relationships and achieve results under potentially difficult circumstances.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity and to have an objective focused and positive approach, and be comfortable working independently, be self-motivated, self-driven and comfortable working independently.
- Possess good business acumen and sound judgment. Be entrepreneurial, with a collaborative, supportive and team-based approach.
- Strong customer service ethos, a commitment to quality and the will to constantly drive improvements. Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity, and excellent attention to detail.
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply