Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia
Producer - Expressions of Interest
AKQA are always on the lookout for permanent, contract and freelance Producers. If you would like to share your details with us for future opportunities across Australia or New Zealand, please feel free to submit your details which we will keep on file and reach out to you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.
As a member of the Client Services team you are the face of our brand for our clients, but in equal measures, act as the voice of the client to inform our work. Client Services is not only responsible for identifying the right opportunities to realise, but also in bringing these to life. They are the difference between a good idea and one that actually sees the light of day.
As Senior Digital Producer, you’re responsible for autonomously leading mid to large sized engagements with our clients. You’re capable of receiving a brief and defining outputs, approaches, and budgets. You also manage all day-to-day communications and act as the face of AKQA for project checkpoints with the clients and key stakeholders. During those engagements, you're comfortable making decisions on behalf of the business and client (in consultation with the Client Partner) and can provide an honest point of view that helps progress the project and improve the craft.
Located in Sydney, as part of AKQA you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Effectively communicate with our clients, team members and partners
- Autonomously lead medium to large sized engagements
- Plan projects from the briefing stage through to delivery - defining deliverables, estimates and timing plans
- Coordinate teams and plan resource scheduling and proactively provide solutions to any related challenges
- Deliver projects within scope and budget, reporting on financial health throughout
- Build relationships that lead to new opportunities
- Contribute to the development of the Account Strategy alongside the account lead
Qualities & Characteristics
- Experience managing experience/visual design focused projects
- Familiarity with SCRUM/Agile practices and solid understanding of JIRA/Confluence (or similar)
- A proactive, open-minded attitude and a willingness to contribute to delivering exceptional outcomes
- Natural ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Previous experience as a Producer or Digital Account Manager preferred
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply