At AKQA Gothenburg, Product Designer is core to our offering and a priority for our clients. We spend most of our time designing disruptive and delightful digital experiences and ecosystems that change the game for our clients, and give them an unfair advantage over their competition. Our world-class team consists of people with different skill sets: from coding to visual design to strategy. To complete our offering, we are looking for a mid-weight Product Designer.
You are passionate about micro-interactions and interface design. You understand the transformative impact that well-crafted visual UI has on the customer experience, but you are also looking ahead to the next generation of user interfaces. You understand best practices, but only to the extent that they are the springboard for new ideas that are exciting and surprising, but not confusing. You are never satisfied with your first attempt, but keep exploring, testing and refining. You are a team player: you can give and take constructive feedback that will make the work better.
- Translate user requirements into strategic experience design documents such as customer journeys and ecosystem architectures.
- Design world-class experiences for web and mobile, as well as non-traditional touch-points.
- Deliver high-fidelity prototypes for client feedback and user testing.
- Create style guides and design libraries.
- Make a positive contribution to the team and receive positive feedback.
- Receive a consistently high level of internal and external client satisfaction.
- Constantly strive to improve AKQA UX practices, processes and procedures.
- Build successful partnerships with clients, cultivating world-class relationships.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- A compelling portfolio of distinctive work that spans product/service design and storytelling.
- Excellent visual and animation design skills.
- Knowledge and experience of UX tools and processes, including journey mapping, information architecture and user testing.
- Broad experience and deep knowledge of industry-leading prototyping tools.
- 3+ years of experience, ideally in a top notch digital agency.
- Fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.