Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia
At AKQA, our Project Management Office sets the approach and standard for project delivery and governance, ensuring that clients maximise their return on investment. Responsible for team performance, they provide team members with the tools, support and training essential to delivering the most effective result possible.
As a Product Lead, you will be highly motivated and even more meticulous. You’ll have a passion for delivering digital solutions that are as polished as they are innovative, capturing necessary requirements and significantly contributing to architecting a solution that fits them perfectly. You’ll work closely with clients, project management and our Technical and User Experience teams..
At AKQA Melbourne, you will work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Understand clients, their industries, markets and competitors.
- Collaborate with clients on product strategy and roadmaps.
- Define and document product requirements and feature roadmaps.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure proposed solutions are sound and appropriate, and meet all budget and scheduling requirements.
- Present requirements to clients, ensuring they have a full understanding of our proposed solutions.
- Prioritise product features and requirements in collaboration with our client/s.
- Develop detailed functional specifications, including processes and functionality.
- Work closely with client/s and our experience designers/engineers to design, develop and deliver new products.
- Liaise with Test Analysts and Technical team to ensure the completeness, accuracy and quality of our solutions.
- Track and report project success metrics and customer feedback.
- Review and validate documentation produced by junior team members.
- Lead the continuous evolution/improvement of our BA approaches and documentation.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience working with clients in the building and construction industry is preferable.
- Experience with CRM / ERP / eCommerce platforms.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to focus on both the big picture and smallest details.
- Strong experience in requirements gathering and definition; writing user stories, developing process diagrams.
- Strong experience in developing detailed functional specifications.
- Excellent business writing and communication skills. Able to present to a range of stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent documentation and time-management skills.
- Meticulous in your work, with high attention to detail.
- Experience in JIRA/Confluence or similar task workflow/shared documentation tools.
- Understanding of the Design Thinking process.
- Experience with prioritisation frameworks.
- Coaching and mentoring of Business Analysts.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply