Product Management, Internship
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Motivated by work that makes a meaningful and sustained impact, the Product Management Team sets the approach and standard for product definition, delivery and governance, ensuring that clients receive the greatest possible value from their investment.
Located on the Herengracht canal in central Amsterdam, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
Product Manager Internship
- Learn about Product process & ways of working, by building strong roadmaps and winning strategies as well as structuring and delivering a presentation
- Develop expertise in Product methodologies, analysis and lifecycle management - as well as any other area of interest for the intern
- Learn how to work with data in a context of research, MVP development and product experimentations
- Build up relationship skills by working with people from different backgrounds and seniority levels and evangelize on Product and Product Management
- Learn about day to day working of a creative agency, we’ll provide you with exposure to and learning about client / agency dynamics.
- Final learning goals will be determined in the first two weeks together with the Internship mentor and Product Director
Overall way of working
- As an intern with the main objective being learning, you will work with our teams and on client projects, but as an adjacent resource and not working to the same timelines as the client team (ie. Not responsible for billable work)
- Together with the mentor/manager of Product Management, we will determine learning objectives that work towards a final presentation of research and learnings
- You’ll let your team or mentor know if you need to be out of the office for school related activities
- Bi-weekly meetings with your mentor for coaching, catchup and evaluation.
- 1 monthly meeting recorded for evaluation purposes to be summarized and acknowledged via email by the mentor.
- EU working rights are required. Either through a EU Citizenship or Study Programme in the Netherlands.
This is a 5 day a week internship lasting for 3 to 6 months
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply