Atlanta, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
From our midtown location in the heart of Atlanta, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most thriving cities.
AKQA Product Manager are creative-minded with large-scale website or web product build experience. The Product Manager at AKQA will help define and communicate the project specifications both internally and to the client. Focusing on AKQA’s founding values of innovation, service, quality and thought, you’ll strive to contribute to our success and improve the way things are done for our clients.
- Lead process of identifying and clarifying business and functional requirements for clients and internal teams, using interviews and workshops with external/internal stakeholders
- Establish scope of work and prioritize high-level requirements, working with Client, Project Manager, and Creative and Technical teams
- Ensure quality of all project deliverables against business requirements
- Create roadmap with both client and internal stakeholders to deliver all requirement for future development
- Contribute to the tactical and strategic planning of the business analysis function within the agency
- Liaison between the business, creative and technology teams to ensure a common understanding of business requirements and solutions
- Participate in the communication of solutions to clients and third-party partners
- Identification and participation in continued internal process refinement
- Review test cases and define acceptance criteria of project tasks
- The Business Analyst will work closely with User Experience, Design, and Technology teams to create the following high quality deliverables:
- Business and functional requirements that define the proposed creative solution
- Product roadmap
- Feature prioritization
- Consensus of product goals & objectives
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- The candidate must have lifecycle experience on multiple web development, digital experience or mobile app projects.
- Sound methodology from business case to requirements gathering through functional specs and user acceptance testing.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work with senior clients a must.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with multiple stakeholders.
- Passion for creating innovative solutions that help companies connect and engage with customers is essential.
- An MBA will not be held against you.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.