Atlanta, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital products and services that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Our culture celebrates diversity, hard work and fun. We are passionate about our craft, working together to create a better future, and ensuring we have an unfair share of the best talent in Atlanta. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
Product Managers at AKQA provide cross functional leadership to ensure delivered work meets the needs of the client and their customers. This involves not only consuming the information and direction we receive, but looking beyond and demonstrating thought leadership and critical analysis to guide the team towards creating the best possible solution.
Based in the center of Midtown, our Atlanta studio is as vibrant as its location. With a core focus on digital products and services, we are visionaries and makers, combining strategy, creative and technology to deliver best-in-class customer experiences for our clients.
Our culture celebrates diversity, hard work and fun. We are passionate about our craft, working together to create a better future, and ensuring we have an unfair share of the best talent in Atlanta.
- Collaborate with UX and Strategy leads to discern customer problems and pain points for a workflow, existing product, new product or service, or ecosystem of products.
- Lead process of identifying and clarifying product requirements for clients using interviews, workshops, and surveys across stakeholders.
- Liaison between the business, creative and technology teams to ensure a shared understanding of product vision and key objectives.
- Provide recommendations on product direction based on expertise and analysis.
- Develop a tactical product roadmap by conducting prioritization exercises.
- Create and manage product backlog.
- Catalog background knowledge, business rules and develop subject matter expertise to share with the internal team, resolve questions the team may have that impacts the direction of the work.
- Work side-by-side with our creative team to refine/clarify requirements as well as provide guidance on proposed solutions based on subject matter expertise and potential technical challenges.
- Interface with internal and external development teams to ensure product vision is carried through to the final product.
- Assist in writing functional specifications defining the proposed solutions.
- Ensure the accuracy of all deliverables against approved scope and requirements.
- Participate in the communication of solutions to clients and third-party partners.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 3+ years of experience preferably within a consulting or agency environment, implementing innovative, interactive and consumer-focused solutions.
- Effective communication skills at all levels (presentation, written, verbal). Leveraging negotiation and influence to facilitate product creation.
- Ability to build strong, collaborative relationships with peers and external client staff with a customer service oriented mindset.
- Strong organization skills; responsive to colleagues for overall clarity and understanding.
- Passion for creating innovative solutions that help companies connect and engage with customers.
- An objective focused and positive approach and be comfortable working independently. Is self-motivated and self-driven.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.