Production Coordinator, Internship
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As part of the Delivery team and under the supervision of a Producer, you will take part in the day-to-day operations and logistics. Ambition, energy, curiosity, enthusiasm, operational autonomy, proactivity and a strong passion for films and photos.
Located in Paris, France, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
This is a 6-month internship.
As a production coordinator, you report to a producer, and will:
- Use AKQA Project Management Tools to effectively initiate a project in the system, track and monitor project’s burn and financial status
- Support pre-production phase:
- by fleshing out a project’s planning to monitor deadlines
- briefing the different partners
- booking internal resources
- taking care of the administrative workflow (contracts, estimate, PO, Casting forms, etc.)
- Help coordinate the post-production process:
- organizing key meetings
- monitoring back and forth with creative teams and partners
- ensure that what’s being delivered meets the initial brief
- Write a daily report to your manager and escalate status and potential issues of the projects
- Archive the final deliverables following the AKQA process, closing the projects
- Oversee the regulation of the buyouts
- Start to develop knowledge of various talents and production companies on the market
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You are a student with first experience in production, you are able to work with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity
- With a passion for image and great work, you like to take the lead on a project, you are organized and have good attention to details
- You know the process of creating and delivering content in an agency or production environment being film / photo / snackable content or experiential experiences
- You can handle client facing communication
- You have excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Committed to high standards of excellence and integrity
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply