Production Coordinator Internship
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As part of the Delivery team and under the supervision of a Producer, you will take part in the day-to-day operations and logistics. Ambition, energy, curiosity, enthusiasm, operational autonomy, proactivity and a strong passion for films and photos.
Located in Paris, France, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
This is a 6-month internship.
As a creative production intern, you will report to a producer and will:
- Use AKQA Project Management tools to effectively initiate a project in the system, track and monitor the project's burn and financial status
- Support pre-production phase:
- by fleshing out a project’s planning to monitor deadlines
- briefing the different partners
- booking internal resources
- taking care of the administrative workflow (contracts, estimate, PO, Casting forms, etc.)
- Help coordinate the post-production process:
- organising key meetings
- monitoring back and forth with creative teams and partners
- ensure that what’s being delivered meets the initial brief
- Write a daily status report to your manager and escalate any potential issues of the projects
- Archive the final deliverables following the AKQA process, closing projects
- Oversee the regulation of buyouts
- Start to develop knowledge of various talent and production companies on the market
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You are a student with first-hand experience in production, and you are able to work with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity
- With a passion for image and great work, you like to take the lead on a project, you are organised and have good attention to detail
- You know the process of creating and delivering content in an agency or production environment, be it film / photo / snackable content or experiential events
- You can handle client facing communication
- You have excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- You are committed to high standards of excellence and integrity
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply