At AKQA, our Delivery team sets the approach and standard for project delivery and governance, ensuring that clients receive the greatest possible value from their investment. Responsible for effective team performance, they provide team members with the right tools, support and training to empower their creativity, curiosity and craft.
As a Program Coordinator at AKQA, you will be part of the Delivery team and supporting the Producers, Product Managers and Account leads through all stages of the project. You are a highly effective and a super organised team player not afraid to learn new things, get in contact with different parties in the office to get the tasks needed done. You are a master of all operational processes and pragmatic, diligent and a pro-active problem solver. Program Coordinators typically work across multiple projects as part of one big or multiple small/medium-sized account groups.
Located on the Herengracht canal in central Amsterdam. At AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, and you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Entry of financial information into the finance system and adjusting budgets based on changes in allocations.
- Setting up job codes, tasks and bookings in the finance system.
- Ensure consistent documentation & management of organisational process assets to support the Delivery team with scoping, estimation and scheduling.
- Manage resource plans and financial reporting on an on-going basis.
- Ensuring client invoicing information is up to date.
- Taking on smaller coordinator tasks during production/delivery on clients.
- Join planning and re-planning sessions of projects and update the Resource overview where needed.
- Support the Resource Manager with freelance and cross office resourcing related tasks.
- Support on organising meetings (travel planning, agendas, meeting minutes, etc).
- Provide general support to the Delivery team.
QUALITIES & CHARACTERISTICS
- Proactive, energetic with a hunger to learn.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets and finance systems.
- Reliable, able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks at the same time.
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.