Atlanta, United States
AKQA Program Managers are responsible for managing multiple marketing related work streams across key client accounts. Working in partnership with the client services team, you will be actively involved in receiving client briefs and responding with meticulous project plans, scope and risk assessments which will then drive the delivery teams towards meeting the business objectives of our client. You will work with the best in class creative, technical, media and analytics talent coordinating innovation in the interactive space.
Located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta, as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Manage and deliver large projects on time, within budget and to quality. Including management of risk, schedule, quality and communication.
- Participate in new business pitches
- Communicate with clients and teams
- Efficient and effective management of vendors, from contracting through delivery
- Responsible for the management and growth of associate to mid level project managers
- Project Management lead across multiple projects and programs for single or multiple clients
- Oversee multiple project managers through delivery of their projects
- Prepare all project documentation, including plans, statements of work, status reports, etc…
- Effectively manage communication with VP level clients and internal stake holders
- Responsible for project revenue management and reporting
- Identify resource requirements, required skill sets and the allocation of team members to the core team
- Effectively manage conflict negotiation and project escalation
- Client travel is a requirement for this position
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent leadership, communication, critical thinking and negotiation skills
- Natural problem solver who thrives in an ever-evolving technical environment
- Strong strategic and active leadership experience
- Proven organizational skills and relentless attention to detail
- Strong understanding of process methodologies and theory
- In depth knowledge of project management tools, best practices and processes
- Strong knowledge of the web, the software development process and cutting edge technologies
- Strong working experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Keynote.
- General understanding of web technologies and related technical QA practices
- General understanding of web-based technology platforms for e-commerce, content and information management, portal frameworks and system integration