As a Programme Coordinator, you will support the Delivery team to better control and monitor projects, with a view to improving conversion of hours, gaining exposure to the work, how we run projects, the different teams at AKQA and knowledge of the digital industry.
Contributing to AKQA’s founding values of Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought, you will be excited about being part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges, and will constantly strive to improve the way things are done for our clients.
This is a great opportunity for anyone with a genuine hunger for understanding how creative and innovative projects are run and a springboard to a great career.
Located in Berlin, Germany, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Support initiatives to increase Billable Time.
- Ensures Post Project Reviews happen.
- Support the mid-senior level Project Managers in setting up projects from scratch until final delivery.
- Support Resource Management Team and Finance Department with miscellaneous tasks (e.g. timesheets, resource allocations, invoicing, 3rd parties management, etc.).
- Act as programme’s point of contact for internal stakeholders.
- Admin management and maintenance of internal documentation (including burn reports, status overviews, timelines, etc.).
- Support with resource planning.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Ability to problem solve and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to work with a high degree of flexibility
- Ability to build strong relationships with Project Management teams
- Strong interpersonal and people skills, with the ability to, motivate, inspire and work alongside a variety of people and disciplines
- Demonstration of the AKQA values of Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, G Suite, and project management tools
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer; we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply