At AKQA, our Project Management Office sets the approach and standard for project delivery and governance, ensuring that clients maximise their return on investment. Responsible for team performance, they provide team members with the tools, support and training essential to delivering the most effective result possible.
As a Project Coordinator, you’ll support the delivery team to better control and monitor our projects, with a view to improving productivity and the conversion of hours. In this role you’ll gain exposure to the work we do, how we run projects, the teams within AKQA, and an in-depth knowledge of the digital industry.
At AKQA Sydney, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Development and maintenance of project-related documents including estimates, scope-of-work, schedules, and budgets.
- Facilitation of effective workflow between project team members and project streams.
- Accountability for project performance and flawless execution.
- Work with seniors to effectively manage client expectations, status, objectives, budgets and timelines.
- Coordination of all job-related costs and management of budgets to ensure project profitability.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Inspire innovation and creative thinking to deliver results.
- Foster a culture of proactivity, passion and energy for clients, businesses and projects.
- Embrace a culture of continuous improvement, supporting diversity and inclusion.
- Highly organised, adaptable, self-motivated, and able to solve problems.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply