Atlanta, United States
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
The Project Coodinator at AKQA will acutely understand a project’s desired outcomes. Working with others on the Project Management team, the Project Coordinator will take responsibility for assignments, ensuring completion on time and within budget. You will work to develop project management skills through administrative PM functions to contribute to all projects you are assigned to.
Based in the center of midtown, our Atlanta studio is as vibrant as its location. With a core focus on digital products and services, we are visionaries and makers, combining strategy, creative and technology to deliver best-in-class customer experiences for our clients.
Our culture celebrates diversity, hard work and fun. We are passionate about our craft, working together to create a better future, and ensuring we have an unfair share of the best talent in Atlanta.
- Able to conduct meticulous scoping, planning, costing and timing of projects
- Assist project management team on maintaining project billing and financial tracking, including travel expenses
- Responsible for creating and filing project invoices and purchase orders
- Maintenance and support of project documents
- Identify resource requirements, required skill sets and the allocations of team members to the core team
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and agency representatives
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Rigorous in organization and management, conscientious and adept in solving issues at all levels of a project
- Ability to inspire, support and understand the interplay between people, processes and systems
- Seeks mentorship from Senior Project Managers
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.